[欧美]Claire's Quest v0.17.5
作品名 / Title
ブランド / Production
発売日 / Release Date
ジャンル / Genre
紹介ページ / Info
Claire’s Quest a highly-interactive, non-linear adult RPG, set in a dark fantasy setting inspired by the early Renaissance and made using RPGMaker MV. Unlike the majority of RPGMaker games out there, however, this game is totally devoid of any form of combat or grinding. What separates an adult game from simple porn is the player input. Yet, if you’ve ever played any kind of adult game, you might sometimes feel like no matter what your input, the game progressed exactly the same anyway.
- Added the Rumbling Pass area. No access to Narfu yet.
- You can now complete “The Iron Trade”, the first Mercenary quest. It has been rewritten a bit to symbolize how Claire could envision joining them.
- Added the Rockbeast, a monster roaming the Rumbling Pass. Comes with a brand-new scene!
- Updated the Menagerie with Manticore and Rockbeast.
- Entering Fat Jack’s Seaside Cottage post-Thieves quest results in you getting stuck in a dead-end dev zone. Fixed!
- After the Meat Pit rescue, an additional quest, “New Beginnings”, becomes available. It is dormant until the post-Fat Jack’s quest (Thieves), at which point Natalie will inform you that the Seaside Cottage has been appropriated for use as a shelter for the rescued girls (and Aster). Quest stops there but I decided to put it in there early because of the previous mentioned bug.
- Added Gale to Beth’s backstory.
- “Hole in the Ground” quest now correctly shuts down the thugs fleecing you in Undercity East. They also disappear automatically with any other route into the Meat Pit. It also concludes properly once Natalie is rescued via Quest Log.
- Minor detail – Fat Jack’s imprisonment should work as intended now. He was in there too early before.
- Monsters able to move in for an attack while Claire is caught in a dialogue box. Fixed by freezing them in place until dialogue ends (ie. when picking up Tigerlily).
- Tigerlily actually fixed from 0.17.4 onwards; however, if you tried the quest in 0.17.3, it flipped a now-nonexistent switch which derails quest progression completely. I tried to fix this in 0.17.5, see if it works; if not, you’ll need to restart to get the quest to work right. It’s not an important quest so, big no consequence for just skipping it.
- Pissplay scene not playing if Seduction check fails in the Rusty Shield’s basement. Fixed.
- Fixed the completely fucked-up quest progression in “Good Smith, Bad Smith”; the Quest Log indicators were -1 behind the actual progression.
- Removed an exploit where you can escape on rowboat in “Insuring Justice” without finding Aster first.
- Missing fadein added to the thugs in Fat Jack’s (when using Defiance check).
- Added missing tint in Fat Jack’s house when hiding in the basement
- New music added to “wilderness” areas in Rathpike.
- Manticore sprite orientation fixed (left and right were switched).
- Cheats to add money raised to 5 digits.